Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough all ecomic activities take place in sectors, ecomists often devote little attention to differences between and characteristics of sectors. This book tries to show that mesoecomics, the ecomic exploration of sectors and groups, is a useful instrument of analysis between microecomics (the analysis of markets) and macroecomics (the analysis of ecomies). In order to do so, ecomists and social scientists from related disciplines and coming from Europe, Australia and Asia, demonstrate that sectors matter for ecomic development and the formation of societies. The book includes chapters with rigorous ecomic analysis, outlooks on ecomic history, and case studies in order to show the relevance of sectoral issues, this broad range of content making it likely the most comprehensive book on mesoecomics to date.
- Author BiographyStefan Mann heads the Socioeconomics research group of the Swiss Federal Research Station Agroscope. He holds one PhD in Agriculture and one in Economics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStefan Mann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.