CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionSecuring Europe takes a vel approach to Europeanization among EU member states by employing a sociological institutionalist approach. Watanabe argues that Europeanization as a process of change takes place t as a result of rationally calculating states, but as a result of the reworking of perceptual and rmative frameworks.
- Author BiographyLISA WATANABE is Research Officer for the programme on Geopoliticial Implications of Globalisation and Transnational Security at the Geneva Centre for Secutrity Policy, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Lisa Watanabe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.