All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the rationalities and functions of securities markets and takeover activities. Focusing on the Chinese experience of utilizing the securities market as an effective mechanism of corporate control, this volume analyses the future development of China's financial market in the era of ecomic globalization. Providing an overview of the historical development of the securities market and a literature review of the ecomic functions of stock markets, Securities Markets and Corporate Governance also examines the legal regimes governing securities markets and takeovers in some leading corporate ecomies including the US, Germany, Japan and the UK. This volume then focuses on the Chinese experience, proposing a model which balances internal corporate governance and external market control for China.
- Author BiographyYuwa Wei, Professor of Law, Soochow University, China. She is also Honorary Professor, Harbin University of Science and Technology, China. Her research interests are in Corporate Governance, Securities regulation, Comparative Commercial Law, and International Investment Law. She has published widely in these and related areas.
- Author(s)Yuwa Wei
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.