All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSecuritizing Immigration deals with the growing concern for immigration as a matter of security at the EU level. It combines an analysis of the way bureaucratic and political processes have interacted in the integration process with an analysis of how these practices are located in a context shaped by the preoccupation with risk.
- Author BiographyRENS VAN MUNSTER is Senior Researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies (DIIS) and teaches security studies at the Department of Political Science, University of Southern Denmark. His research focuses on the politics of risk and the securitization of immigration in the EU. His work has been published in international peer reviewed journals, including Alternatives, European Journal of International Relations, International Relations and Security Dialogue.
- Author(s)Rens van Munster
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.