Security Analysis: Principles and Technique by Benjamin Graham, David Dodd, Seth A. Klarman (Mixed media product, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pascit_inc
- Est. delivery by 8 Nov
- AU $44.11Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA road map for investing that I have w been following for 57 years. --From the Foreword by Warren E. Buffett First published in 1934, Security Analysis is one of the most influential financial books ever written. Selling more than one million copies through five editions, it has provided generations of investors with the timeless value investing philosophy and techniques of Benjamin Graham and David L. Dodd. As relevant today as when they first appeared nearly 75 years ago, the teachings of Benjamin Graham, the father of value investing, have withstood the test of time across a wide diversity of market conditions, countries, and asset classes. This new sixth edition, based on the classic 1940 version, is enhanced with 200 additional pages of commentary from some of today's leading Wall Street money managers. These masters of value investing explain why the principles and techniques of Graham and Dodd are still highly relevant even in today's vastly different markets. The contributor list includes: *Seth A. Klarman, president of The Baupost Group, L.L.C. and author of Margin of Safety *James Grant, founder of Grant's Interest Rate Observer, general partner of Nippon Partners *Jeffrey M. Laderman, twenty-five year veteran of BusinessWeek *Roger Lowenstein, author of Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist and When America Aged and Outside Director, Sequoia Fund *Howard S. Marks, CFA, Chairman and Co-Founder, Oaktree Capital Management L.P. *J. Ezra Merkin, Managing Partner, Gabriel Capital Group . *Bruce Berkowitz, Founder, Fairholme Capital Management. *Glenn H. Greenberg, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Chieftain Capital Management *Bruce Greenwald, Robert Heilbrunn Professor of Finance and Asset Management, Columbia Business School *David Abrams, Managing Member, Abrams Capital Featuring a foreword by Warren E. Buffett (in which he reveals that he has read the 1940 masterwork at least four times ), this new edition of Security Analysis will reacquaint you with the foundations of value investing-more relevant than ever in the tumultuous 21st century markets.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Graham is considered to be the founder of value investing and taught at Columbia University's Graduate School of Business. David L. Dodd was a colleague of Graham's at Columbia University, where he was an assistant professor of finance.
- Author(s)Benjamin Graham,David Dodd,Seth A. Klarman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1153 g
- Width167 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Foreword byWarren Buffett
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.