Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMake your money grow in the bank! SECURITY FIRST BANK: A BANKING CUSTOMER SIMULATION lets you see how personal banking works from direct deposit to online banking to automated bill payments. This simulation covers practical matters such as managing a checking account, writing checks, making deposits, reconciling bank statements, applying for loans, and more. Don't wait to figure it out by making mistakes. Learn how it works ahead of time with SECURITY FIRST BANK: A BANKING CUSTOMER SIMULATION.
- Author BiographyPatsy Hall Sargent is a former classroom instructor and department chairperson at Highland Park High School in Dallas, Texas. Mary Faye Ward is a former instructor at Trinity Valley Community College in Athens, Texas.
- Author(s)Mary Faye Ward,Patsy Hall Sargent
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBPA
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.