All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionCounterterrorism laws and policies have become a rmalized fixture of security agendas across the globe. How do 'us/them' identity constructions contribute to the legitimizing strategies surrounding this development? The British case provides a historically-situated illustration which is of ongoing significance for security and insecurity today.
- Author BiographyKathryn Fisher is Assistant Professor at National Defense University's College of International Security Affairs, USA. She has previously taught at Ohio University, USA. Her publications include work in Critical Studies on Terrorism and Critical Perspectives on Counter-Terrorism.
- Author(s)Kathryn Marie Fisher
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.