All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will cover network management security issues and currently available security mechanisms by discussing how network architectures have evolved into the contemporary NGNs which support converged services (voice, video, TV, interactive information exchange, and classic data communications). It will also analyze existing security standards and their applicability to securing network management. This book will review 21st century security concepts of authentication, authorization, confidentiality, integrity, nrepudiation, vulnerabilities, threats, risks, and effective approaches to encryption and associated credentials management/control. The book will highlight deficiencies in existing protocols used for management and the transport of management information.
- Author BiographySTUART JACOBS is Principal Consultant for YCS Consulting LLC and a Lecturer at Boston University Metropolitan College. He serves as an Industry Security Subject Matter Expert for the Telecommunications Management and Operations Committee (TMOC) of the Alliance for the Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS). Mr. Jacobs has also served as a technical editor of ATIS Joint Committee Technical Reports and ITU-T Recommendations.
- Author(s)Stuart Jacobs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Networks and Services Management
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight822 g
- Width155 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.