All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecurity Risk Assessment is the most up-to-date and comprehensive resource available on how to conduct a thorough security assessment for any organization. A good security assessment is a fact-finding process that determines an organization's state of security protection. It exposes vulnerabilities, determines the potential for losses, and devises a plan to address these security concerns. While most security professionals have heard of a security assessment, many do t kw how to conduct one, how it's used, or how to evaluate what they have found. Security Risk Assessment offers security professionals step-by-step guidance for conducting a complete risk assessment. It provides a template draw from, giving security professionals the tools needed to conduct an assessment using the most current approaches, theories, and best practices.
- Author BiographyJohn M. White, a recognized expert in asset protection management, has over 38 years of experience including military, law enforcement, corporate security administration, and professional security consultation. White is Board Certified in Security Management as a Certified Protection Professional (CPP), and he is a Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator (CHPA), the two highest certifications in the security profession. He is also a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, National Association of Chiefs of Police, The International Association for Professional Security Consultants, ASIS International, International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety, and several other professional groups. He has also presented as a security expert at an international security conference. White has been published in the Journal of Healthcare Protection Management, International Association for Healthcare Safety & Security, Rusting Publications, on numerous occasions, and in the association's monthly Directions magazine. He has also been published in the ASIS International's Security Management magazine.
- Author(s)John M. White
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.