All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecurity in Translation proposes an invative way to capture the evolution, spread and local transformation of threat images in world affairs. Reworking traditional securitization theory, this book develops a coherent new framework for analysis that makes securitization theory applicable to empirical studies.
- Author BiographyHolger Stritzel is Lecturer at the School of International Relations at the University of St Andrews, UK.
- Author(s)Holger Stritzel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.