Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook serves as a professional reference and practitioner's guide to today's most complete and concise view of private cloud security. It explores practical solutions to a wide range of private cloud computing security issues. The kwledge imparted will enable readers to determine whether the private cloud security solution is appropriate for their organization from a business and technical perspective, to select the appropriate cloud security model, and to plan and implement a cloud security adoption and migration strategy.
- Author BiographyJohn Vacca is an information technology consultant and internationally-known author of more than 600 articles in the areas of advanced storage, computer security and aerospace technology. John was also a configuration management specialist, computer specialist, and the computer security official (CSO) for NASA's space station program (Freedom) and the International Space Station Program, from 1988 until his retirement from NASA in 1995.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 60 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Vacca
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.