All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionSedimentation Engineering, Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 54 , is a valuable reference on sedimentation engineering and management. It provides an excellent source of information about mechanics of sediment transport and applications to the solution of sedimentation engineering problems. Originally published in 1975, Manual 54 is still considered to be the textbook on sedimentation engineering. This second edition, which includes a new index written by Professor Vito Vani, is also the progenitor of its companion Manual 110, Sedimentation Engineering: Theory, Measurements, Modeling, and Practice . Manual 54 , along with companion Manual 110 , will be beneficial to hydrologists, geomorphologists, sedimentologists, land-use planners, soil conservation specialists, and environmental, hydraulic, and agricultural engineers.
- Author(s)Vito Vanoni
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.