All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.64Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the macarena, nigger gramme, the vilage comissioner's report, extra extra read all about it, I heard my name, am coming through again, orange and lemon are two for a penny, count it and see how many.
- Author BiographyI am in my forties born on an island in the Caribbean Robinson Crusoes Island. This author only acknowledges his schooling from kindergarten with Mrs. Lewis through elementary school with Mr. Ewing and through high school with Ken Phillips, Phil Smith, and Mr. Brown in woodworks, not leaving out all the teachers on the way. I am not the son of a carpenter. I am the builder. But am the son of a tailor and a seamstress who both taught me how to read and write before I was seven years of age. At eight there was nothing I couldn't read or write. My father was an avid reader and throughout his life, he read two books every two weeks from the public library in Scarborough Tobago. Biographies were his specialty, the life of men in places that he can only be in dreams. The first book I remember reading was the life story of Winston Churchill, borrowed for me one day when I accompanied my father to the library. It peaked my interest. I was only eight years old. Then I liked Walter Cronkites history of the Second World War. I liked the pictures in the book, it seemed to bring alive the stories I heard at night time from Sugar Benny, Dalgo and Callo. These books brought home the reality to me, I felt like I was right there. I have five brothers and two parents, who are both dead.
- Author(s)Lincoln Lloyd George
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.