Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.28
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $44.85
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.18
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.52
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.13
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Columns of Paideia comes the most anticipated tome in years. By means of the VII Columns of Seduction, you're literally bestowed the keys to the seduction and romantic dinner kingdom way of life. You will gain kwledge of secret, seductive recipes and mysterious, uplifting effects to make you more desirable and playful. Discover how we keep our relationships lively and enchanting! What are the VII Columns of Seduction and how do they transmit to seduction and creating a romantic dinner? In this tome, the Seductive and Sinful Cooking, you will acquire the wisdom of the VII Columns of Seduction as they allow us to observe the manner in which they correlate to us on a day-by-day basis in our interactions. The VII Columns of Seduction Column I Seduction Theory Column II Legendary Wisdom Column III Enchanting Traditions Column IV Passion Philosophy Column V Culinary Flamboyance Column VI Exquisite Potions Column VII Epicurean Recipes Your lover will think you are an epicurean god or goddess who has arrived to mysteriously give them a tantalizing culinary feast. Everybody desires someone who can step outside of his or her box and is mysterious eugh to move their inner passion. They want someone who can take them in, slowly tease, intrigue them, entice their emotions, and make them experience vel thoughts and utter feelings that they would have never experienced before or thought they would ever experience. With this new kwledge, you will enhance your mastery of epicurean enticement, gain a greater understanding of human psychology, and learn poetic dynamics-this will, in turn, increase social interaction. Bear in mind, seduction is really about interconnecting in a new potent way that makes you (and your beliefs) irresistible to others. They won't be able to help but want to pay attention to more of what you have to offer! These secrets are longer secrets to you, as you w carry them with you always, like the ancient crystal phials.
- Author BiographyLonnie Lynch: Celebrity Chef and Author A master, talented, skilled, imaginative- these are just a few of the words used to describe Lonnie Lynch and his prowess for creating fabulous food. The author of three cookbooks, Mastering the Art of Florida Seafood, Carving Melon Sculptures, and Carving Watermelon Sculptures, Lonnie now introduces his fourth and latest book, Seductive and Sinful Cooking. With over 20 years of experience as a cook, Lonnie Lynch has worked in fine hotels, restaurants and country clubs. He is a well known regional chef who has mastered the art of cooking seafood, sculpting melons and now unlocks the secret to the art of seduction and romantic dinners. In his latest tome, he dishes up the inside secrets of food seduction as a culinary cuisine in a creative, fun and unique way. Lonnie's experience far surpasses that of other local chefs. Lonnie has worked with Henry Boubee of Windows of the World and the Ritz Carlton, Walter Schieb, executive chef of the White House and the talented Steve Galluzi of Pete's and Caesar's Palace. Raised just outside Chicago, Lonnie has also lived in California and Texas and picked up the local cuisine's southwest flair along the way. He has refined his culinary skills at fine establishments such as Houston's, Stetson's, the Registry Hotel in Dallas, Five Star & Five Diamond, the Boca Raton Hotel and Resort and the showcase kitchen at Pete's Restaurant in Boca Raton, Florida. Residing in Florida since 1986, Lonnie has honed his skills as a fabulous seafood chef and as an expert with fresh, local cuisine. 1989 was a turning point for the master chef when he listened to the Tony Robbins Power tapes, Take Charge of Your Life. They greatly inspired and influenced him to get his passion for cooking out to the world in book form and share his vast knowledge of great cuisine. Now, having been a chef at over 300 weddings, the couples who were in love inspired him to write his latest book, Seductive and Sinful Cooking so he could bring together the two finest things life has to offer- romance and food. He has combined the customs of seduction and the time-honored practices of cooking to make a sensual, inviting experience couples can share. One of the most thorough books on culinary seduction and romantic dinners you could ever hope to read, Seductive and Sinful Cooking shows you what works and helps you create your own style of romantic language through the use of food and presentation.
- Author(s)Lonnie T Lynch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.