All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionMary has made herself all to all, and opens her merciful heart to all, that all may receive of her fullness; the sick, health; those in affliction, comfort; the sinner, pardon; and God, glory. St. Bernard (1090 1153) See How She Loves Us: 50 Approved Apparitions of Our Lady is an amazing collection of apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary from best-selling TAN author Joan Carroll Cruz. Ranging across twenty-three countries and two millennia the visions chronicled here show Mary s deep love for mankind, her Son, and the Church. Joan Carroll Cruz has meticulously researched fifty apparitions of Our Lady. Discover lesser kwn apparitions like Our Lady of La Vang in Vietnam and Our Lady of Las Lajas in Columbia, and learn more about the visions of Mary at Fatima, Lourdes, and Guadalupe. Approved by the local bishops or the Vatican, these miracles show Mary s great love for man, her constant intercession on our behalf, and her role as protector of the Church. Perfect for Catholics and n-Catholics alike, See How She Loves Us sheds light on the many mysteries of the Catholic Church and Catholics love for the Blessed Mother.
- Author BiographyJoan Carroll Cruz is a native of New Orleans and is the educational product of the School Sisters of Notre Dame. She attended grade school, high school and college under their tutelage. Mrs. Cruz has been a tertiary in the Discalced Carmelite Secular Order (Third Order) since 1968; for eight years she served as Mistress of Formation (Novice Mistress). For her non-fiction books, Joan Carroll Cruz depended heavily on information received from foreign shrines, churches, convents and monasteries. Her books include <i>The Incorruptibles</i>, published in 1977; <i>Desires of Thy Heart</i>, a strongly Catholic-themed novel, also in 1977; <i>Relics</i>, published in 1983; <i>Eucharistic Miracles</i> in 1987; <i>Secular Saints</i> in 1989; <i>Prayers and Heavenly Promises</i> in 1990; <i>Miraculous Images of Our Lady</i> in 1993; <i>Miraculous Images of Our Lord</i> in 1995; <i>Mysteries, Marvels, Miracles: In the Lives of the Saints</i> in 1997; <i>Angels & Devils</i> in 1999; and <i>Saints for the Sick</i> in 2010.
- Author(s)Joan Carroll Cruz
- PublisherTan Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.