All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn outstanding image consists of more than just acceptable exposure and sharp focus - the two components that most photography instruction emphasize. A fascinating subject doesn't necessarily result in a good image, and likewise, it's possible to create an impressive image from a mundane subject. How do you capture that perfect image, and more importantly, what makes it great? That's where this book comes in. Rather than wasting time trying one approach after ather until something seems right or memorizing a list of rules, discover a new, more comprehensive and yet intuitive way to think about photography and see the world around you by using visual intensity. The quality of your imagery and the speed of your workflow will both vastly improve once you are able to use these techniques to articulate why you prefer one image to ather. Mother and son team Ellen and Josh An have spent years perfecting their visual intensity based approach to composition, and in this gorgeous, full color guide, they'll share their techniques with you so that your overall photographic experience, both in terms of time investment and quality of output, will become far more satisfying.
- Author BiographyProfessional Photographers, US.
- Author(s)Ellen Anon,Josh Anon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.