All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionYou live in a crazy, crazy world. You can instantly connect with anyone you want, and you can share just about anything on a whim through social media--but that means you have to be more careful about the things you say and do than any generation before you. You have to live smart. You have to embrace being open. You have to live open. And the best way to follow that path is to embrace the idea of accountability with other girls--something that sounds intimidating but is actually the key to living an amazing life! Being open provides safety. Being open leads to depth. And being open helps you live a life of freedom and liberty. See-Through Life will help you discover how to get and maintain accountability, how to get involved in your friends' world, and how to get equipped to pursue honesty, courage, and community--all parts of true accountability.
- Author BiographyCraig Gross has earned a reputation for boldly and courageously helping people pursue freedom, accountability, and personal integrity. He's the founder of XXXchurch.com, which provides millions of visitors each year with practical and spiritual solutions to pornography issues. He lives in Los Angeles, California, with his wife, Jeanette, and their children, Nolan and Elise. Rachel Ceballos is a pastor and communicator with a heart for sharing the gospel with young men and women. She has served for over a decade at Christ's Church of the Valley in San Dimas, California, and also works alongside XXXchurch.com. Rachel and her husband, Joel, cannot wait to have super cute babies someday.
- Author(s)Craig Gross
- PublisherSimply Youth Ministry
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimply Youth Ministry
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.