All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFollow a Grey Seal on an underwater journey in this richly illustrated Nature Storybook. Lying about on the sand like a fat sunbather, Seal might seem like a slow, dozy creature - but thing compares with his grace and speed when he's underwater! Seal can dive like a rocket and hunt like a harpoon. He can stay underwater for up to 15 minutes and dive to depths of 300 feet to find his prey. Find out all this and lots more about the super-swimming wonder in this fascinating book.
- Author BiographyChris Butterworth is the award-winning author of many children's non-fiction books, including Lunchbox: The Story of Your Food, Seahorse: the Shyest Fish in the Sea, Just One Peaceful Pond and Just One Pine Tree. Seahorse won the 2007 John Muir prize for excellence in natural history writing in the USA, and Lunchbox was the American Farm Bureau's Book of the Year in 2011. Chris lives in Cornwall. Kate Nelms graduated from the University of the West of England in 2010 with a BA in Illustration. She is passionate about natural history and spent her childhood recording the animal world around her. Kate lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Christine Butterworth
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNature Storybooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width253 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Nelms
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.