All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionAndy Mansfield's invative paper engineering makes this a colour recognition book with a difference. Lift the flap, pull the tab, fold and pop to see the stripes. Bright and simple, this is the very best kind of smart concept book. From page to page each stripe becomes a little trickier to find. Flap, fold and turn until you find each one. A magnificent pop finale hides 9 stripes of different colours - can you see them all?
- Author BiographyAndy Mansfield is a paper engineer and writer based in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Andy Mansfield
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight307 g
- Width196 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andy Mansfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.