All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 25 beautiful seed bead jewellery designs. It achieves the sophistication of high-end jewellery on a homemade budget. It is suitable for intermediate to advanced beaders, including a newly created stitch. Elegant and chic: these 25 handcrafted projects look like the fine jewellery you'd find in high-end boutiques. But why splurge when all it takes to make them are some seed beads and intermediate-to-advanced skills? Featuring a variety of stitches, including the author's newly created right-angle ladder stitch, these stunning pieces cover everything from earrings to brooches. Gorgeous photographs, diagrams, and helpful tips make the beading process simple and pleasurable.
- Author BiographyAmy Katz has been beading for 20 years and teaches beading workshops and classes across the U.S. Her designs revolve around the high-end jewellery store look using quality seed beads, crystals, pearls, and more.
- Author(s)Amy Katz
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.