All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionSeed. Soil. Sun. With these simple ingredients, nature creates our food. Noted author Cris Peterson brings both wonder and clarity to the subject of agriculture, celebrating the cycle of growth, harvest, and renewal in this American Farm Bureau Foundation's Agriculture Book of the Year.
- Author BiographyCris Peterson is the author of ten books for children and has been honored by dairy and agricultural organizations across the U.S. She was named National Dairy Woman of the Year at the World Dairy Expo in 2004. Ms. Peterson and her family run a dairy farm in Grantsburg, Wisconsin. David Lundquist is the photographer of Fantastic Farm Machines and Clarabelle: Making Milk and So Much More. His work has won numerous national awards and international recognition. Mr. Lundquist lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Cris Peterson
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width226 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)David R Lundquist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.