All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last 10 years, Copenhagen-based graphic designer Denise Burt has been on a unique discovery of contemporary classical music through her work designing covers for hundreds of art music releases. In Seeing New Music she tells, from a personal viewpoint, the stories behind the creation of 24 of her CD designs. She also explains how starting out as a music vice she learnt to inquire and engage with the ideas behind the often complex music, in order to create more meaningful designs. She takes us on a visual journey through a diverse range of new music projects and gives us an easily understandable entry-point into a genre of music that is generally considered difficult or elite.
- Author(s)Denise Burt
- PublisherNaxos of America Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNaxos of America Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width259 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.