All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wished you could improve your reading, writing, spelling, maths, and your memory and learning skills? Well, try this. Seeing Spells Achieving takes you through a series of simple logical steps which build on each other to enable you or your children to visualise your way to success, developing skills you already possess. For 3 years, Olive Hickmott and Andrew Bendefy worked with children and adults in groups and privately. Some with learning difficulties and many of whom had dyslexic tendencies. Within hours considerable progress has been made and all ages have been amazed that they w have a new and exciting choice of 'how to' spell. I can see every word that is being said and I can spell them too . This is so easy, isn't it cheating? What I love about this is that it works. It is thing like the way I have been taught before . Being able to visualise is great and so useful for many things . Olive and Andrew have devised an easy to run, practise orientated model. Work on your own or with a parent, friend or teacher and allow yourself to break free from your own limiting beliefs on your abilities. You'll be amazed how quickly Seeing Spells Achieving enables you to look at things from a New Perspective - and enjoy a whole new world.
- Author BiographyAndrew and Olive are both NLP Master Practitioners and Certified Coaches.
- Author(s)Andrew Bendefy,Olive Hickmott
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.