Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $22.24Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSeamus Heaney was born on April 13, 1939, at Mossbawn, about thirty miles rthwest of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. His first book, Death of a Naturalist, was published in 1966. Heaney is the author of numerous collections of poetry, three volumes of criticism, and The Cure at Troy, a version of Sophacles' Philoctetes. He is a foreign member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters and held the chair of Professor of Poetry at Oxford from 1989 to 1994. In 1995 he received the Noble Prize in Literature. A resident of Dublin since 1976, he spends part of each year teaching at Harvard University, where he was elected the Boylston Professor of Rhetoric and Oratory in 1984.
- Author BiographySeamus Heaney received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1995.
- Author(s)Heaney,Seamus Heaney
- PublisherFarrar, Straus and Giroux
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus and Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.