Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionSome people were born for change. Others? Not so much. Life had been easy for the Gray triplets. Everything they could dream of was right within reach. That is, while living in their luxurious Santa Barbara home. In the blink of an eye, the family is forced to pack bags and head to an East Coast beach town, a world entirely different from the one they've kwn. For Natalie, life's caught between Friday night parties and the struggle for redemption after one viral video gone wrong. It might even involve the obxious-and kinda cute-physics partner who sends her head spinning. Madi will do anything for that elusive soccer scholarship to her dream college. Perhaps she's become too dependent on her fragile hopes. The only thing she can't wrap her head around is the butterfly feeling she gets whenever a certain drummer is nearby. All Aubrey wants is to survive her junior year with flawless grades. Enter in mysterious classmates, a crippling phobia, and rotten presidential elections. But when she overhears a troubling rumor concerning her sister, she'll be forced to separate fact from fiction. When life hits shuffle, the girls suddenly have more than they can handle. Is God putting too much on their plates, or is this exactly what He ordered? Something-either Cape Cod or the Gray family-is going to have to adjust soon. And by the end of the day, these triplets might be switching more than just clothes.
- Author BiographyAfter moving eight times, Karisa You now lives in Southern California with her parents and younger sister. She enjoys singing and writing songs on her guitar, kicking butt at Taekwondo, and constantly restocking her bookshelves. Her favorite book is the Bible, and God is her great inspiration. Her pastimes include belting out in the shower, watching chick flicks, and occasionally enjoying a scoop of watermelon sherbet. She also loves spending time with her sister, taking walks in the park with her mother, and enjoying fellowship at Forest Home every summer with her family. Seeing Triple is her first novel, and she hopes to publish many more books in the future. Check out her blog for more information at karisayou.blogspot.com!
- Author(s)Karisa You
- PublisherShine Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShine Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.