All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionA balanced, factual and culturally sensitive examination of Islam for Key Stage 3 Religious Studies. The Seeking Religion series has titles for each of the main world religions. It is a proven reliable and accessible resource for Key Stage 3 Religious Education. Each title has concise easy-to-understand narrative and a wide range of questions and activities to stimulate discussions in order to learn from and about religion. The Muslim Experience helps pupils to: - gain an understanding about Islam: how it originated, its key beliefs and practices and its responses to different issues - learn from Islam and reflect on their own beliefs and values.
- Author BiographyKevin O'Donnell is an experienced author and former teacher.
- Author(s)John F. Aylett,Kevin O'Donnell
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication05/06/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSeeking Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Notecolour photographs & illustrations, glossary, index
- Weight206 g
- Width208 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.