All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFolded within the deep friendship cultivated through letters exchanged between Colette Lafia, a spiritual director and retreat leader, and Brother Rene, a Trappist monk, is Lafia's struggle with infertility, insomnia, the loss of her sister, the declining health and eventual death of her father, and her role as caregiver. Brother Rene's compassion and guidance throughout these trials-and Lafia's responses-provide a template for helping readers to surrender to God in their own struggles. Readers will find simple exercises and profound advice for living a more conscious and intentional life, with tips such as, look at yourself through God's eyes, tice when fear arrives at your door, and trust all is well. Readers will ultimately discover a new attitude of acceptance and letting go.
- Author BiographyColette Lafia is a San Francisco-based blogger, spiritual director, workshop and retreat facilitator, and part-time school librarian. She is an adjunct faculty member at Mercy Center Burlingame. She is the author of Comfort and Joy: Simple Ways to Care for Ourselves and Others.
- Author(s)Collette Lafia
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.