Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAm I on the right path? Am I living the life God wants for me? Shouldn't my faith give me more peace? These are questions millions of believers find themselves asking every day. In a world where doubt, confusion, and uncertainty seem to be waiting around every corner, they find that living in God's light can be harder than they ever imagined. Seeking the Way is a Christian guide to inner peace and personal fulfillment, with easy-to-use exercises and ideas. It's written for believers who want to strengthen their faith, discover their purpose, and experience the contentment that comes from finding and following God's plan.
- Author(s)Tim Crain
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.