Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written to bring awareness to parents and children to talk to one ather. And to also bring awareness to what our children could and are thinking. As parents we tend to get caught up in our own everyday existences and forget that the children we have see things they can't explain away, hear things that scare them, and have worries and anxiety that need soothing. Most times they suffer in silence.
- Author BiographyKarla lives in Oregon with her partner and dog Kinsey. She has struggled with anxiety for more than four decades. What she learned through therapy is that had she been a child that was seen in her early developement she may not have had the chronic anxiety she suffers from today. SeeMee the bunny helps parents and children know that they can ask for their needs to be met. Clever and cute parodies fill the pages of this book making parent and child see how much they may be missing in keeping the child safe from fears and phobias.
- Author(s)Karla Yazzolino
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.