All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the competitive edge in a fierce market! Effective market segmentation approaches can show a company which customer group is most profitable and how to best serve their needs. Segmentation Strategies for Hospitality Managers: Target Marketing for Competitive Advantage is a marketing primer whose time has come, teaching segmentation approaches that can make a difference where it really counts--the bottom line. Introductory to intermediate level hospitality managers and students are provided with easy-to-follow explanations and effective learning exercises that will help them grasp segmentation concepts and strategies quickly. Unlike other hospitality marketing textbooks out there, this book persistently focuses specifically on segmentation and positioning strategies. Segmentation Strategies for Hospitality Managers effectively tells how to best use the integrated resources of a hospitality firm to gain and maintain the competitive edge. Examples are taken from the hotel, restaurant, and airline industries to give a well-rounded view of the industry's practical and productive use of segmentation strategies. The text explains advantages and limitations of various segmentation strategies such as relationship or niche marketing to help assist managers in their own future decision-making process. Detailed chapter summaries and challenging end-of-chapter exercises further reinforce each chapter's concepts and approaches. Extensive references, several illustrative figures and tables, and specific case examples from various hospitality sectors are included. Topics in Segmentation Strategies for Hospitality Managers include: * positioning strategy * niche marketing * relationship marketing * marketing trends * techlogy's impact on the hospitality industry * special issues in segmentation strategy (including integration of segmentation strategy with branding, yield management, and IT strategy) * and more! Segmentation Strategies for Hospitality Managers is a resource certain to be used again and again and is perfect for hospitality managers, marketing and hospitality educators, hospitality and travel and tourism students, and business school students world wide.
- Author(s)Art Weinstein,Ron Morritt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.