Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionAs South Africa moves towards majority rule, and blacks begin to exercise direct political power, apartheid becomes a thing of the past - but its legacy in South African history will be indelible. this book is designed to introduce students to a range of interpretations of one of South Africa's central social characteristics: racial segregation. It: * brings together eleven articles which span the whole history of segregation from its origins to its final collapse * reviews the new historiography of segregation and the wide variety of intellectual traditions on which it is based * includes a glossary, explanatory tes and further reading.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/1995
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRewriting Histories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight544 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited bySaul Dubow,William Beinart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.