All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionSeismic Ray Theory presents a comprehensive treatment of the seismic ray method. This method plays an important role in seismology, seismic exploration, and in the interpretation of seismic measurements. Many concepts which extend the possibilities and increase the efficiency of the seismic ray method are included. The book has a tutorial character: derivations start with a relatively simple problem, in which the main ideas are easier to explain, and then advance to more complex problems. Most of the derived equations in the book are expressed in algorithmic form and may be used directly for computer programming. This book will prove to be an invaluable advanced textbook and reference volume in all academic institutions in which seismology is taught or researched. It will also be an invaluable resource in the research and exploration departments of the petroleum industry and in geological surveys.
- Author(s)Vlatislav Cerveny
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2001
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus.
- Weight1460 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.