Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer shares a purposeful approach to everyday living, helping readers claim the good things God has in store for them each day. Today is ordinary day. You may perform simple routines, feel uninspired, or lack the excitement of hope. But today could be the most important one of your life--depending on how you choose to spend it.Joyce Meyer, #1 New York Times bestselling author, encourages you t to waste ather minute. There is something special, valuable waiting for you to discover in each day. And when you spend time with God daily, asking Him to help you find it, you'll unlock the wonderful purpose He has in store for you. When you commit to letting God direct you, instead of resting passively in your own disappointments, you'll be open to receive greater happiness and blessings than you ever thought possible. All you need is the right encouragement. With over four decades of experience helping others find fulfillment, Joyce shares key biblical insights and personal stories that will help you make the most of this moment and SEIZE THE DAY!
- Author BiographyJOYCE MEYER is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Enjoying Everyday Life airs daily on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books. Bestsellers include God Is Not Mad at You; Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman. Joyce travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.