All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalvin Jones has finally gotten his life on the right course. At 45, he has escaped a toxic long-term relationship with the mother of his only child, and he loves his job as a high school English teacher in Washington, D.C. Life is good. But then life turns horribly bad. A routine check-up reveals a cancerous spot on his pancreas. The oncologist offers him chemotherapy in the hope that it will extend his life, but Calvin declines and decides to live the best he can, while he can.
- Author(s)Curtis Bunn
- PublisherStrebor Books International, LLC
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMitchellville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrebor Books International, LLC
- Weight273 g
- Width134 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.