All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionSupplemented by interviews with successful authors of teen literature - including T. A. Barron, Jona Bauer, Chris Crutcher, and Lauren Myracle, among others - this book presents all the elements of fiction, from creating believable dialogue to executing an exciting plot, through real story excerpts. Packed with tips, tricks, and writing exercises from an award-winning author of teen fiction, the guide encourages teen writers to write creatively and explore all the elements and responsibilities of fiction. With the goal of building competent, satisfied young authors, advice is given on writing for the young-adult market, and young people are emboldened to write the stories that are theirs alone to tell.
- Author BiographyVictoria Hanley's fiction novels for teens are published in dozens of countries in ten languages. Her books have received many honors, including placement on the Texas Lone Star Master list, the Oklahoma Sequoyah Award Master list, the Utah Beehive Award list, and the Colorado Blue Spruce Award list, as well as earning an International Reading Association Young Adults's Choices selection, the Colorado Book Award, and a Kallbacher- Klapperschlange Award (Germany).
- Author(s)Victoria Hanley
- PublisherCottonwood Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCottonwood Press Inc
- Content Note18 b/w photos
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.