Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Rangarajan's contributions are well kwn and well documented in a number of publications, both Indian and international. But it has been strongly felt, particularly by his colleagues who worked closely with him, that his research contributions to various sectors of Indian ecomy are t available at one place. The present publication is an attempt to fill this gap and to provide easy access to some of his path-breaking articles which are frequently referred to. Dr. Rangarajan's contributions are t confined to monetary ecomics, as one may usually think, but they cover a wide range - agriculture, industry, planning, banking, finance, balance of payments, exchange rate policy, and international monetary system. These subjects have been covered in the 24 selected essays which have been arranged under four sections in two volumes.
- Author BiographyC. Rangarajan is the chairman of the Prime Minister's economic advisory council for the Indian government. Previously, he has served as the governor of both the state of Andhra Pradesh and the Reserve Bank of India. His publications include Perspectives on Indian Economy and Structural Reforms in Industry, Banking, and Finance.
- Author(s)Dr. C. Rangarajan
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine81 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.