All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- Description* 100 rock, alpine, and ice routes rated by appeal * New entry in the Selected Climbs series from The Mountaineers Books * Routes selected and presented by professional guides based in the Northeast In the past, climbers have been forced to buy many guidebooks to specific regions in the Northeast and sift through them on their own, hoping to spot the gems. But w two mountain guides who have climbed extensively in the Northeast region share their A-list picks with us. There's t a route in this book that won't thrill you by the quality of the climb, the aesthetic experience, and its historical significance. Coverage includes rock, alpine, and ice routes from the Gunks to Acadia: New York-Shawangunks, Catskills, Adirondacks; Connecticut-Ragged Mountain; Vermont-Smuggler's Notch, Lake Willoughby; New Hampshire-Franconia Notch, Cathedral Ledge, Mount Washington, Frankenstein Cliff, Whitehorse Ledge, Mount Webster, Mount Willard, and White's Ledge; Maine- Acadia National Park and Mount Katahdin.
- Author(s)Dave Horowitz,S. Peter Lewis
- PublisherMountaineers Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountaineers Books
- Content Note150ill.d.M.
- Weight494 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.