Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThese selected essays on Canadian, Australian and New Zealand literatures often, although t always, consider individual texts and literary authors within the post-colonial paradigm. They discuss some of the most prominent, mostly contemporary literary authors in these genres, including, for example, Margaret Atwood, C. K. Stead, Christopher Koch, David Malouf, Richard Flanagan, Andrew Riemer, Ouyang Yu, A. D. Hope, Teju Cole from the USA, and others. Several studies focus on significant issues in recent diasporic and transcultural writing in English, including the specific Slovenian literary production, while some of the essays examine the literary representations of a country in a particular national collective consciousness.
- Author BiographyIgor Maver is a Professor of English at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia. He has published extensively in the field of post-colonial literatures in English and American literature. He is Chair of Literatures in English in the Department of English and Head of the American Studies doctoral study programme at the Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana.
- Author(s)Igor Maver
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight376 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.