Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2016 edition of this collection of primary source materials in intellectual property law incorporates the latest legislation in the field, along with selected regulatory revisions, making it one of the most up-to-date resources for use in both survey and specialized courses on intellectual property. The new edition has also been enhanced to improve readability. This new edition also incorporates the provisions of the just enacted Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 along with recent amendments to the patent statute and to the customs regulations relating to parallel importation. Of course the volume retains all the basic IP statutes along with numerous useful additional materials such as provisions of the Restatement of Unfair Competition, and the text of numerous international agreements dealing with intellectual property law, including the relatively new Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs and the Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances. The availability of all these materials in a single comprehensive volume which can be antated by students makes it possible to use classroom time more efficiently and will enhance student learning throughout the IP curriculum.
- Author(s)Roger Schechter
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSelected Statutes
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.