All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection reflects the life's work of one of the great twentieth century French mathematicians. The three volumes cover Leray's seminal work in algebraic topology, fluid mechanics and PDE, and the theory of several complex variables. Including informed introductions by modern mathematicians.
- Author BiographyJean Leray (1906-1998) recoit de nombreuses distinctions, dont: Prix internationaux: Malaxa (Roumanie) 1938, Prix Feltrinelli 1971, Prix Wolf 1979, Medaille Lomonosov 1985.
- Author(s)Jean Leray
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/08/2014
- Languageeng, fre
- Series TitleSpringer Collected Works in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight789 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byPaul Malliavin
- Introduction byA. Borel
- Contained items statement3 Paperbacks
- Edition Statement1998. Reprint 2014 of the 1998 edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.