All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these poems, Feinstein writes about love, loss, jealousy and the fear of abandonment. She writes with tenderness about an ageing father, a child on a swing, old films, a flowering cactus. The poems in this selection are drawn from 11 volumes published over 30 years.
- Author BiographyELAINE FEINSTEIN grew up in Leicester. In 1990 she received an Honorary D.Lit. from the University there. She read English at Newnham College, Cambridge. She has published over thirty books, including fiction and biography, and written for radio and television and reviews for The Times and Poetry Review. She was made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature in 1980. In 1990 she received a Cholmondeley Award and was given an Honorary DLit from the University of Leicester. She has received three Arts Council Translation awards. Carcanet publish her Selected Poems.
- Author(s)Elaine Feinstein
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/1994
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight233 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.