All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- Description'The red and yellow tulips, heavy with flowers, seemed to lean upon the dusk. A grey cat, dragging its belly, crept across the lawn, and a black one, its shadow, trailed after.' Powerful and evocative, each of Katherine Mansfield's short stories is a masterclass in the form that made her name. Cut tragically short at the age of 34, hers was a life of passion that took her from New Zealand to Bohemian London and Paris. These various landscapes are reflected with verve in her writing, and are peopled with astutely and intimately drawn characters: lonely Miss Brill in her ermine, Colonel Pinner's adrift daughters, mysterious Pearl Fulton. Praised by Virginia Woolf and D. H. Lawrence, Mansfield's inimitable stories are essential reading.
- Author(s)Katherine Mansfield
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.