All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe bond market is one of the largest and most important financial markets in the world. For professional investors, building and managing a portfolio of bonds to achieve above-market returns is a continual challenge. In Selected Topics in Bond Portfolio Management, leading experts discuss state-of-the-art strategies for managing indexed, corporate, high-yield, municipal, and global bond portfolios. Each chapter includes questions and answers to enhance the reader's understanding.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Fabozzi is editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management. Frank is a Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Public Accountant. He is on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the BlackRock complex of funds. He earned a doctorate of economics from the City University of New York in 1972 and in 1994 received an honorary doctorate of Human Letters from Nova Southeastern University. Frank is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University.
- PublisherFrank J. Fabozzi Associates
- Date of Publication30/06/1997
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrank J. Fabozzi Associates
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrank J Fabozzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.