Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Institute for Mathematical Sciences at the National University of Singapore organized a program on Post-Geme Kwledge Discovery from January to June 2002. The program focused on the computational and statistical analysis of sequences and genetics, and the mathematical modeling of complex biological interactions, which are critical to the accurate antation of gemic sequences, the study of the interplay between genes and proteins, and the study of the genetic variability of species. As part of the program, tutorials for graduate students and newcomers to this transdisciplinary area of research were given by experts in these fields.This important volume collects the expanded tes of some of the tutorials that were given during the program. The topics include comparison and alignment of biological sequences, modeling and analysis of biological pathways, data mining and kwledge discovery from biological and clinical data.
- Author(s)Limsoon Wong,Louxin Zhang
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.