Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most anticipated releases relating to network marketing in years! Ryan Daley takes his insider information and unique industry perspective to enlighten the reader on industry facts dealing with corporate network marketing that should be taken into consideration for anyone interested in this amazing industry. This unbiased text helps vice and leader alike gain a better insight into the behaviors within the industry. Selecting a Network Marketing Company is usually a perspective changing event. The right person in the wrong company can disturb their feelings about the network marketing industry forever. Yet, the same person in the right company can find success and a future that they can only have imagined. Selecting the right opportunity can be the difference between frustration and success. This book takes the reader through all of the considerations when trying to find the right company for their own personality, needs, style, and goals. This text addresses everything from upline support, product offerings, compensation plan considerations, and even corporate management teams. A by-product of this book is that the reader gains an insider's perspective on the complex world of corporate network marketing - the actions and decisions that are made that can directly affect the longevity, success, and stability of any opportunity. Novice will find a complete perspective on the industry, and the experienced will gain valuable insights into the world behind the corporate curtain of network marketing.
- Author BiographyRyan has developed a unique approach to understanding the network marketing industry. He has developed his perspective from years of working within the corporate network marketing world, consulting with the industry's largest leaders, and helping numerous companies start-up, double revenue, or gain stability within this competitive industry. Ryan has studied Behavioral Science, graduated Valedictorian and Summa Cum Laude with his Bachelors of Psychology. He also has studied for his Masters of Business Administration at the University of Utah. Ryan is married with two children, whom he loves.
- Author(s)Ryan Daley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.