All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionA lot of things have to be right about your lumber before it can be used in a project. Choosing the wrong wood for a project or t ensuring it's ready to be worked can cost you plenty, t to mention the time you'll waste. These articles, reprinted from Fine Woodworking , will take the mystery out of selecting and milling wood. Also included is a wealth of information on drying your own, alternative sources, wood movement, protecting wood from the elements, and more.
- Author(s)Editors of Fine Woodworking
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleNew Best of Fine Woodworking S.
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Out-of-print date06/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.