All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding the best books for young readers with special needs is easier with the help of this authoritative guide. Recommended titles include picture books, chapter books, short vels, and poetry for children and young adults, each with a description, reading level, and learning activities. It is the ideal book for anyone seeking help in the selection and use of good books to foster literacy development and to promote enthusiasm for and a love of reading.
- Author BiographyNancy S. Williams is a professor in the School of Education at DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois. She teaches courses in reading, children's literature, and supervises remediation practica in reading and learning disabilities.
- Author(s)Nancy S. Williams
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteindex
- Weight385 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.