All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a memoir about the Australian film industry, with inside stories about how films are funded and made, and the problems facing a producer. Sue met and worked with some unforgettable characters, including Sidney Nolan, George Johnston and Charmian Clift, Frank Thring, John Meillon, Graham Kennedy, John Hargreaves, Bryan Brown, Graeme Blundell and Barry Humphries. The book includes a number of black-and-white photos, and a foreword by well known director Bruce Beresford, who has worked closely with Sue. About the author: Sue Milliken is a past president of the Screen Producersâ Association of Australia and was made a Life Member in 1991; she was a former Chair of the Australian Film Commission and served on the Film and Literature Board of Review. Sue has produced such films as The Odd Angry Shot (1979), The Fringe Dwellers (1985), Black Robe (1991), Sirens (1994), Dating the Enemy (1995), Paradise Road (1997) and Crocodile Dreaming (2007). She was awarded an AO in the 2008 Queenâs New Years Honours List for her services to the film and television industry.
- Author(s)Sue Milliken
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationOrmond
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHybrid Publishers
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.