All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt 35, despite his determination to be different from his parents, Jonathan Self found his life echoing theirs: he was a twice-divorced absent father with three young children, one in the UK and two in Australia. In this frank, moving and often funny memoir, Self documents his efforts to break the family mould and become a different kind of parent. Highly personal in its discussion of alcohol, drug and sexual abuse and filled with extraordinary characters and events, SELF ABUSE also tells a more universal story - a story about best intentions goig awry, of the pain of being separated from one's children, and of the deep impact parent's actions have on their children lives. Ultimately, SELF ABUSE is a story filled with love and hope.
- Author BiographyJonathan Self acts as a Special Adviser to the World Land Trust, an environmental charity.
- Author(s)Jonathan Self
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.