Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThere exist results on the connection between the theory of wavelets and the theory of integral self-affine tiles and in particular, on the construction of wavelet bases using integral self-affine tiles. However, there are many n-integral self-affine tiles which can also yield wavelet basis. In this work, the author gives a complete characterization of all one and two dimensional A -dilation scaling sets K such that K is a self-affine tile satisfying BK=(K d1) (K d2) for some d1,d2 R2 , where A is a 2x2 integral expansive matrix with detA =2 and B=At
- Author BiographyXiaoye Fu, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong. Jean-Pierre Gabardo, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Gabardo,Xiaoye Fu
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number233/1097
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.